Zoe and Mick arrived from the UK for their intimate destination wedding a few days prior.
The weather was ordinary during the week so we discussed our wet weather plansat out final meeting so that there was no stress on the day.
Annie spent many hours working on the styling to make the colours work.Pale blue and red can work well but with careful styling.We wanted to work with a slightly a vintage / garden theme using a textured slight vintage look.
We used an inspiration board to assist Zoe to visualise how it would all look together.
Details:Dress – Jenny Packham – Carmen
- Shoes – Laboutin although the dying and crystals were done by Karen at Perditas shoes (she was amazing!)
- Stationery – designed by Jules Russell UK (printed by Prom Printers UK)
- Bridesmaids dresses – Eliza & EthanHair – Sandi at Rolling ScissorsMake up – KJ Artistry
- Food – Rolling Dolmade
- Venue – Eumarella (obviously!)
- Phill – photography and you guys of course!