Melanie is a full time student and mum and Tom is the Area Manager for The Fitness Generation.
Tom proposed on an early morning walk to watch the sunrise at Mt Coolum with roses, strawberries and Champagne .
The wedding date was chosen as it was the date that Mel’s dad passed away 5 years earlier meaning that he would always be a big part of my life and remembered.
Her brother walked her down the aisle.
The theme chosen was white lace and dusty pink- a sophisticated beach vintage.
The bonbonniere were handmade jars with sweet candy hearts.
- Ceremony: Cotton Tree Park
- Reception: Arnica Restaurant Duporth Ave Cotton Tree Ph 07 54796575 www.arnicawaterfront.com.au
- Photographer: James Ray Photography www.jamesrayphoto.com
- Gown: Ferrari Formal and Bridal Ph 07 5443 7066
- Grooms Attire: Ferrari Formal
- Bridesmaids Outfits: Forever new Sunshine Plaza 07 54 794 485
- Shoes: Zen Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore 07 54 434 727
- Decorations and Stylists: First Class Functions Ph 07 54 74 0299 www.firstclassfunctions.com.au
- Bouquets: Once Upon a Petal