Kylie Doyle and Simon Ewart were introduced to each other through a mutual friend and clicked straight away.Simon proposed during our holiday through Central America and California by surprising Kylie after a day of scuba diving in Belize.The most stressful thing was finishing off the cake (which Kylie made) and luckily her brother whipped out his apron to finish the icing and some good friends assembled it on the day.
We were thrilled with the number of guests who travelled from afar both interstate and overseas to be with us on the day. One of the best things about our venue was that our closest family and friends were able to stay on site with us and we could spend lots of time with them over the weekend. This also meant that we could have a Friday night bbq and Sunday recovery brunch on site and really extend the celebrations.
We wanted the wedding be a natural relaxed theme and so guests were seated along one large u-shaped table with food served on shared platters down the centre of the table so that it felt like a big family dinner. Our decorations reflected the informality of the day with beautiful flowers in natural tones clustered in small jars and vases and lots of tea lights.
- Gown: Paul Hunt (07) 3252 7296
- Photographer: Renee Brazel (07) 3901 9989, Phill Jackson- location shots
- Ceremony and Reception: Eumarella Shores, 251 Eumarella Road, Lake Weyba, Queensland
- Reception Caterer: The Rolling Dolmade 0408 889 080
- Ceremony and Reception Decore: First Class Functions (07) 5474 0299
- Groom’s attire: The Cloakroom (07) 3210 1515
- Brides Attire: Paul Hunt (07) 3252 7296
- Wedding Flowers and Bouquets: First Class Functions (07) 5474 0299
- Hair: Alex Ouston 0438 016 471
- Make-Up: Alex Ouston 0438 016 471